End the Workday – Start to Decontaminate
What You Don’t See Could Hurt You and Others:
• You and your clothes are Transports for contamination
• Keep Jobsite “Clean Area” CLEAN!
• Prevent Uncontrolled Spread
Don’t Forget to Disinfect:
• Remove all visible debris, especially organic material.
• Wash the area or item with water and detergent.
• Thoroughly rinse the cleaned area to remove any detergent residue.
• Allow the area to dry completely.
• Apply the appropriate disinfectant.
• Allow the proper contact time (usually at least 10 minutes).
• Thoroughly rinse and allow the area or item to dry